We'll beat this world

I'm kind of a bundle of nerves today, so I've found myself returning to a music video Kevin (if I'm remembering correctly) introduced me to. It's for the 2003 song "Still Alive" from Finnish group the Crash, here working an '80's throwbacksynth sound that reminds me a little of, say, Melody Club on something like "Baby (Stand Up)" or "Stranded Love," though vocally a little more restrained. If you really are skeptical about this, please try it starting from 0:43. If you don't enjoy this (I mean, I can understand the song not being for everyone, but at least the video--come on, 3:07?! I can't name a single element in any music video that I love more than that), I really can't help you. Think stylized '70's cop drama meets a musical in the most life-affirming way possible.



That's what I want my life to look like and be like.

Followers