Please, please, please come put my heart at ease

Like the Wave videos a little while back, here's another video I kept hoping would show up on YouTube, stopped checking for, and then stumbled across months later: the music video for Swedish singer Jamie Meyer's "Good Girl." I'd seen it before--it's on the album--but, though it's nothing that's a must-watch by any stretch, it's such a cute fit with the fun upbeat teen-pop-rock song it was made to promote that I think it helps explain why I've got such positive feelings towards Jamie from this era. If me in 2003 (the year this single came out) had been admitting to liking music and somehow heard of this, she would have completely adored it.



In other great Jamie Meyer news, his debut album is now available in all iTunes stores--yes, even in the U.S.! "Good Girl" and "Psycho" are the standouts, but there are some other good songs, too.

Followers