Looking at me, do you like what you see?

(If anything could draw me out of Circus-land, you just knew it would be Sweden, right?)

Proving (!) that I'm not absolutely obsessed, here--a half month after its debut--is a performance (in shady quality) of another track from Darin's new album. It's called "Strobelight" and is the urban/clubby track we heard David Jassy working on it that "Making of Flashback" video.



In other Swedish music news--and as Troy and Scandipop already wrote about--eight of the Melodifestival artists were confirmed today. No surprises, but hey, it's nice to know for sure that these artists are doing it.

1.) Måns Zelmerlöw, "Hope & Glory"
2.) Lasse Lindh & Band, "Jag ska slåss i dina kvarter"
3.) Sarah Dawn Finer, "Moving On"
4.) Jennifer Brown, "Never Been Here Before"
5.) Caroline af Ugglas, "Snälla snälla"
6.) Alcazar, "Stay The Night"
7.) Emilia, "You're My World"
8.) BWO, "It's My Life"

Followers