#17 Elin Lanto, "Speak 'n Spell"/"Discotheque"





Hey boys, here we are

***

I'm reborn at the discotheque

...and another cheat, but I really can't decide which of Elin's singles from this year I prefer. Is it the slinky electronic "Speak 'n Spell," written by Linda Sundblad and Johan Bobäck, or the camper uplifting celebration of disco, "Discotheque," written by Tony Nilsson and Henrik Jansson (and produced by Bassflow)? Both are intoxicating, albeit in different ways, and both came complete with fantastic videos full of potentially iconic imagery. From her reworked image to her brilliant music, Elin Lanto made herself a proper popstar in 2008, never setting a foot wrong. Now, if only some country somewhere would recognize that...as nervous as I am about her upcoming UK launch, she's got all the best wishes I can muster up.

Find it on: "Speak 'n Spell" (Single) and "Discotheque" (Single)

Followers