#46 Danny, "Radio"



On the radio like oh oh oh-oh-ohh

As I've said before, I thought "Radio" was pretty underwhelming the first time I heard it--Danny on auto-pilot, as it were, when the debut single from a second album should be something pretty special. As I've also said, with time, my opinion of it only grew and grew. Dance-pop from the Danny school (technically, the Danny-singing-a-Michel-Zitron-and-2N-song school), my love for for Danny and the song was only increased by the video below...



...which not only endeared Danny to me even more (to quote, "Total goofball stuff--and sadly pretty much what I'm like when listening to songs I love. 35 seconds that are near guaranteed to make you smile. I love it when popstars can be just as dorky as I can") but also really made me conscious of the guitar line running throughout the whole song, something which made "Radio" click a bit more for me. Plus, anything that increases the number of dancing and miming along options is a good thing.

Find it on: Set Your Body Free

Followers