I need a ticket right away, don't care how much I have to pay

With four words, you're going to know in advance whether you think Industry's "My Baby's Waiting," which you can now listen to in full thanks to the music video, is the best new thing you've heard all week or something you have no interest in hearing: Steps meets the A*Teens.



(Credit to Chart Rigger.)

Personally (and despite just suggesting that the style alone would be enough to indicate the song's quality, which isn't actually the case), I think "My Baby's Waiting," made by TEN (whose Tysper, Grizzly, and Mack where responsible for many of the A*Teens' songs) is the pure pop sound done right. I still have real doubts about the single, out June 18, taking off in the group's native Ireland or the UK, but I'd love to find myself shocked and incorrect.

Followers