Tonight's the night--let's live it up

The two songs that I've been bouncing around to all day:

The Black Eyed Peas' "I Gotta Feelin'."



I have a love-hate relationship with BEP singles; thankfully, after the "hate" of "Boom Boom Pow," the "love" of "I Got A Feeling" has arrived. Produced by dance music creator David Guetta, the song has feel good going out anthem written all over it. I spent a while thinking the "fill up my cup/Mazal tov" lines were my favorite part, but no--there are too many great parts to really have one favorite.

Ryan Tedder's "Battlefield."



Much--generally positive--has already been written about Jordin Sparks's version of this song, the lead single for her second album. It's songwriter Ryan Tedder's version of the song that I'm preferring at the moment, though; blame my unintended preference for male voices if you will, but this is the version of the song that really makes me say "amazing."

Followers