Just for fun and nothin' meant

I've given in and joined the Twitter crowd. Even if you don't have your own Twitter account (if you do, I'd love if you'd follow me), popping by to check out my account every once in a while will keep you up-to-date with new songs I'm listening to but either haven't got around to writing about yet or bits of news that feel too short for the blog. Lately I've been mentioning the second single from Najoua Belyzel's new album, the Mylene Farmer-dedicated "M (Hey Hey Hey)"...

Veuillez installer Flash Player pour lire la vidéo


...a new Blake Lewis song, "Binary Love" (on writer/producer Carl Ryden's MysSpace), which isn't as good as "Heartbreak On Vinyl" but is still OK...

...and the FANTASTIC, GORGEOUS middle eight to Britney's new single "3." Sweet and lovely, in a slightly "Brave New Girl" way.

Followers