Used to save them troubles for another day

Erik Hassle has a new video for "Hurtful" out. Not much happens in it, but it's much better than the original one: Erik's music is far more accessible than that first video made it seem, whereas this video strikes a much more accurate balance between arty and accessible.

That review of the album I've been promising and promising for forever really is coming.

In other Swedish music news, Fibes, Oh Fibes! have a new single, "Love Child," out (well, out soon). It's '60s-ish (though not in the Amy Winehouse/Mark Ronson way--it's more pop-rock-ish, emphasis on the "ish") and semi-jaunty. Listen to it here. On the first listen it passed me by, but on further listens my opinion has improved so much that I'm now wondering when the rapid upward trend is going to stop.

Sebastian's new single is "Stay Forever." I like "Wake Up Where Your Heart Is" a lot more, but as we all know my taste doesn't usually align with the Swedish public's.

Followers