There you go blowing kisses my way and I'm so in love it shows

Marie Serneholt definitely in Melodifestivalen with a Bassflow and Tony Nilsson track? AMAZING (hopefully). The artist I kept hoping would be in Melodifestivalen with the music creators I adore? How could I be anything less than thrilled?

Her song is called "Disconnect Me" and is described by its (fantastic) writers as having a pinch of John Barry (I must confess I had and have no real idea who this is referencing--a film score composer who did a lot of the James Bond movies, maybe?) with a little electro and as being warm with (and I may be totally misunderstanding this part of the description) Mediterranean influences and joyful and hopefully make you weak at the knees. I really hope it's a song that's as great as Marie deserves--I need more music from her A.S.A.P.

(Christer Björkman said of the track that it had a a very clear Eurovision style.)

Followers