I could be your guide to paradise

The one minute clips of the Melodifestival songs are now up.

Actually, scratch that--this is the link you need to go straight to. Love it. Andreas was right--it totally does have "Knock On Wood"-esque drums.

I'll probably edit more into this post later.

Edit: I do need to add at least one more thing in now. I'm always kind of quiet about the fact that I actually really like the Poodles' "One Night Of Passion"--it's got a great chorus to it--because liking anything done by the Poodles isn't exactly a popular opinion (this is not me endorsing the Poodles, don't worry, just that song), and just how much I'm enjoying the preview of Nina's song convinces me even further that if a Lyander/Alfonzetti is accessible (or "pop") enough to make it into Melodifestivalen, there's a good chance I'm going to really like it.

Followers