I'll be fighting for my love story

The previews for this week's Melodifestival semifinal are up here.

I really don't know what to say or think; I need to hear all of each song (as well as see them performed). That's always true, sure, but it's especially so this week.

The outfits (see here, here, here, and here, for example) for Måns's performance do look great: Måns in a tux and the female dancers in sexy short short outfits.

In other news, I heard September's "Cry For You" on the radio (real American radio) today. It wasn't the first time, but all the previous times had been a while ago when the song had momentum and was rising up the charts, so hearing it now, after that time has passed, was a particularly nice surprise. If we're talking about September, Scandipop has an interview with her that gives us some interesting information about her UK release schedule and new songs from her; it's exactly what you'd hope would result from an interview by a true fan.

(I know the posts over the past few days have been short and original content-free; I'll be making up for that soon, I hope, so thank you for your patience!)

Followers