Make the same mistakes but I can't walk away

The new a1 single is their third great release in a row, meaning that everything they've offered as part of their comeback has, so far, been worth buying. Now, if only there were somewhere from which those of us outside Norway could buy it...



The studio version is streaming here.

It's the their third time in a row offering up a sparkly mid-tempo ballad as a single, but somehow they manage to change up the template just enough each time to make me fall all over again (though if forced I'd peg their Melodi Grand Prix offering, "Don't Wanna Lose You Again," as my least favorite of the three). I don't care if the crowd was forced into punching the air and singing along--their group actions feel like the naturally counterpart to "In Love And I Hate It" and give me just the slightest hint of goosebumps.

Followers